DPI Downhole Motors (DHM) are optimized for maximum performance in ambient temperature environments. All motor components are quality checked, assembled, and dynometer tested at our facility prior to being shipped. Motors can be tailored for specific jobs or functions. Motors are available with field adjustable bent housings or tradition fixed bent housings. In addition to providing motors to suit, DPI performs cost saving, in-house, motor rebuilds to keep you and your customers up and running.
- Coiled Tubing
- Underground Directional Drilling
- Core Re-Direction
- Surface to In-Seam
- Solution Mining
- Oil and Gas
- Temperature Optimized Power Sections
- Optional Adjustable Bent Housings
- Optional Wear Protected Top Sub and Fixed Bent Sub
- Optional Integrated Rotor Catch and Back Flow Valve
- Heavy Duty Extra Life Mud Lubricated Bearings
- Heavy Duty U-Joint
- Non-Magnetic Power Sections for Near Bit Sensor Packages (reduces sensor error)
Below is trending data from historical DPI power sections dynometer testing. All results were conducted at 246 lpm (65 gpm) of water flow. The pressure test range is run at standard operating conditions for the underground directional drilling application, these absolute pressures range from 20 to 75 bar (300 to 1,100 psi). Collective data is continuously charted to maintain power section consistency and allow customers to properly select the power section best suited for their application. For more curves contact DPI (see below).